Chalet Jora is centrally located, within very easy walking distance to the bars, restaurants and shops in Bansko. The gondola station is only a 10 minute walk from the chalet, however we provide a flexible private shuttle service to and from the lift each day in our chalet minibus. Chalet Jora is owner run by Brits Jay and Laura, we don’t live in the chalet, however we’ll be on hand to make sure your holiday with us is fantastic.
The chalet is an old building which has been renovated to a high standard to offer guests comfort and luxury as well as retaining traditional charming features such as dark wood beams, wooden floors and a beautiful log fire. Creating the perfect atmosphere and environment to relax with a drink and a cake in the spacious lounge after a great day on the slopes.
- Chalet Jora sleeps up to 14 guests
- 5 bedrooms – 2 doubles, 1 twin and 2 quad rooms
- 4 modern bathrooms, 1 with a bath tub
- Comfortable and cosy lounge with log fire
- Flatscreen TV with cable channels, DVD selection and Nintendo Wii
- In chalet laptop and free Wifi internet
- Heated boot room
- Chalet honesty bar in the lounge
- Separate dining room
- Fully catered with breakfast, afternoon tea and hearty 3 course evening meals on 6 nights
- Unlimited wine and soft drinks to accompany your evening meal
- Free use of Sauna and Jacuzzi at nearby hotel (just 20m away)
- In house massage available (payable locally)
- Chalet Jora is rated #1 Speciality Lodging on Trip Advisor
Owner run by Brits Jay and Laura, Chalet Jora’s home from home style makes the chalet the perfect choice for larger groups of friends or families wanting to relax together by the fire in the lounge and watch a movie, play games, or enjoy an after dinner drink from the honesty bar.